Not satisfied with the sound of your Custom:ax?
The sound of your guitar can be adjusted by exchanging the pickups. We call this exchange system Sound-exchange. How does this work?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to change the setup of your Custom:ax. Also enter the guitar number (NL-XXXXX) Indicate what your new setup will be; eg other pickup (s), other pickguard, other wiring etc.
- You will receive a quotation based on this request. The difference in price of the pickups will be settled, possibly new material (eg pickguard) will be charged.
- If you agree with the quotation, you can ship your Custom:ax to Salomonsguitars at your account.
- Send your Custom:ax in the supplied case to Salomonsguitars.com
- After receipt you will receive a confirmation email and timeline of adjustment.
- When your guitar is ready, Salomonsguitars sends a sound file of the new setup to you to check if it is to your liking. If you agree, the changed Custom:ax will be sent to you. The exchanged / settled pickups come into possession of Salomonsguitars.com
- You can also bring your Custom:ax to us and discuss what you want, of course.
- Sound exchange is a paid service and is independent of warranty conditions;
- There is no maximum to the number of times use Sound-exchange;
- Use the current pickguard as much as possible. This saves costs;
- Only with the Wild:ax you can also change the bridge pickup;
- The shipping costs are always for your account.