Salomonsguitars.com warrants that all manufactured guitars will be free of any defect in materials or workmanship for your lifetime. Warranty begins from the date of shipment. The warranty is given to customers and applies to all guitars purchased, installed, and used for the purpose for which the guitar originally was designed. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature, or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than Salomonsguitars.com. Salomonsguitars.com reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent or serviceable used parts.
WARRANTY CLAIMS AND PROCEDURES
- During the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty Period outlined above, customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the Standard Equipment Warranty will be, at Salomonsguitars.com’s sole discretion and option, the repair or replacement of the defective product. Components that customer claims to be defective must be available to Salomonsguitars.com for inspection and evaluation. To be entitled to rights under the Standard Equipment Warranty, the customer must notify Salomonsguitars.com in writing within thirty (30) days after discovering a suspected defect in any product, but in any event prior to the expiration of the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty Period. Notice to a Salomonsguitars.com dealer, systems integrator, sales representative or other third party is not notice to Salomonsguitars.com. Following its receipt of any such customer notice, Salomonsguitars.com will determine whether the reported problem is covered by this Warranty. If Salomonsguitars.com determines that the problem is covered, Salomonsguitars.com will authorize repair or replacement of the defective product, as deemed appropriate by Salomonsguitars.com in its sole discretion.
- Before shipping any product to Salomonsguitars.com, the customer must obtain a written return authorization from Salomonsguitars.com, and provide any proof of warranty eligibility requested by Salomonsguitars.com. Any product received by Salomonsguitars.com without a return authorization may, at Salomonsguitars.com’s option, be returned to the customer collect. If a warranty replacement part is required, customer shall provide Purchase Order to Salomonsguitars.com prior to shipment of the replacement, to guarantee the return of the rejected unit. Purchase Order is valid until suspected part is received and warranty is confirmed by assessment. Once a return authorization is obtained, the customer is responsible for packing and shipping the product/component to which its warranty claim relates to a service facility designated by Salomonsguitars.com, within thirty (30) days after receipt of the return authorization. Upon receipt of replacement equipment (or part thereof), customer has thirty (30) days to tender the defective equipment (or part thereof) to the return carrier for shipment to the service center designated by Salomonsguitars.com. If customer does not timely return the defective equipment (or part thereof), Salomonsguitars.com shall invoice customer for the list price of such equipment (or part thereof), plus applicable shipping. Such failure to return the equipment (or part thereof) may, in Salomonsguitars.com’s discretion, be grounds for termination of the warranty and/or suspension of any future advance exchange privileges until such outstanding defective equipment has been returned.
- Salomonsguitars.com will provide customer with new, rebuilt, refurbished or alternate equipment (or part thereof) of equal or improved quality, as exchange equipment (or part thereof) to replace eligible defective equipment (or part thereof). Any alternate equipment (or part thereof) will meet or exceed the specifications of the replaced equipment (or part thereof). Rebuilt or refurbished equipment may bear cosmetic blemishes that do not affect performance. Unless otherwise specified by Salomonsguitars.com in writing, repaired or replaced equipment (or parts thereof) are covered only for the remainder of the term of the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty. All defective equipment (or parts thereof) replaced by Salomonsguitars.com become the property of Salomonsguitars.com. Salomonsguitars.com has no obligation to (i) service, exchange or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) that has been damaged, modified, abused, misused or over-used as determined by Salomonsguitars.com or has been used with non-Salomonsguitars.com supplies or products that have caused damage or malfunction; (ii) paint, refinish, refurbish, restore or exchange any equipment (or part thereof) with cosmetic blemishes; (iii) service, exchange or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) if the same would interfere with, impede or be redundant with normal or scheduled maintenance of such equipment (or part thereof); (iv) service, exchange or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) that is within sixty (60) days of the end of its production life; or (v) provide any 3rd party application software support or service involving application hardware or replace any accessories. If Salomonsguitars.com elects to perform any such services at customer’s request, then such services will be deemed a service call and all labor, parts and materials used for the service call will be charged at Salomonsguitars.com’s then – prevailing rates.
GUITAR WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
Salomonsguitars.com does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
- Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Salomonsguitars’ control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the guitar in any way.
- Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the guitar, without Salomonsguitars written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the Salomonsguitars.com Warranty.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY NOTES
The Salomonsguitars.com Warranty applies to the original purchaser, and is not transferrable. The warranty-service will be performed in a professional manner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, SALOMONSGUITARS.COM HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL SALOMONSGUITARS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HERE WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OF ERROR CORRECTION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, REPERFORMANCE OF SERVICES AND REFUND OF PAYMENTS COMPLETELY FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE LIMIT OF SALOMONSGUITARS.COM’ LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) TO CUSTOMER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CONCERNING THE SALOMONSGUITARS.COM EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE LICENSES SOLD TO CUSTOMER AND WARRANTED HEREUNDER, SALOMONSGUITARS.COM’ PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE, OR IN ANY MANNER RELATED TO THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WILL NOT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS RECEIVED BY SALOMONSGUITARS.COM FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION IN THE NETHERLANDS.